Grant Industrial Controls
220 Industry Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
Valueline IPC by Phoenix Contact
From image processing and visualization to control, the Valueline Box PCs are well suited for demanding applications - from wind energy to well head automation and everything in between. Thanks to their high temperature and shock resistance, numerous mounting options and scalable performance, the Valueline Box PCs are the ideal platform for any industrial application. For even more demanding applications, the wide-temperature VL MINI box PC can operate in extreme temperatures (-40�C to +65�C). It features shock resistance up to 25 g and works on input voltages of 9 V DC to 36 V DC.
1. Fanless design increases system availability
2. Versatility, thanks to numerous mounting options such as on the on the DIN rail
3. Processor performance suited to the application: with energy-efficient Intel� Core� i7, Intel� Core�2 Duo or Intel� Atom� processors
4. Large-scale compatibility, thanks to open IT standards, numerous interfaces and operating systems
5. Particularly easy to maintain, thanks to easily accessible components in the IPC housing
6. Suited for harsh environments
Phoenix Contact USA: Inspiring Innovations
Phoenix Contact develops and manufactures industrial electrical and electronic technology products that power, protect, connect and automate systems and equipment. Our products are used in many industries, including:
Oil and gas
And many others
With six product lines, Phoenix Contact offers an innovative portfolio of industrial electro-technology. The best of connections from the sensor to the controller. From the classic terminal block to splashproof machine connectors and on to Wireless Ethernet, Phoenix Contact provides innovations that do more than our customers expect.
The unique modular terminal block system with four types of connection.
Fast plug connectors for rational machine installation.
The green standard connector for PCBs in industrial electronics.
Efficient surge protection for production plants and buildings.
Electronic signal converters for industrial control engineering.
Automation with Industrial Ethernet for increased productivity.