Grant Industrial Controls
220 Industry Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
A tradition in automation of over 50 years - With countless pioneering achievements, LÜTZE is today one of the leading firms in industry worldwide. Friedrich Lütze (born in 1923) founded Lütze GmbH in Weinstadt near Stuttgart in 1958. Since then, electronic and electrotechnical components and system solutions for automation and high tech for rail engineering have been designed and produced there. With ground-breaking innovations and international patents, the company, still young at the time, was already calling attention to itself. With the launch of the LSC system for switch cabinet wiring in 1972, switch cabinet manufacturers could for the first time save up to 25% more space than the conventional layout. In the early 1980s, LÜTZE was among the first suppliers in the world featuring its highly flexible cables.
Since the founding of the firm over 50 years ago it has been the corporate philosophy to be among the leading suppliers in the automation industry featuring highly innovative products. LÜTZE is not investing considerably more in research and development than the industry average for nothing.
The company is constantly growing, in fact during the last few years by over 50%. Subsidiaries have been established in France, Austria, Switzerland, Great Britain, Spain, China and the USA. LÜTZE has been the owner of the modern electronics manufacturing firm ELFRA in the Czech Republic since 2003. ELFRA s.r.o. employs over 100 employees at its Chrudim location – about 100 km east of Prague.
Today LÜTZE is active around the world and with a staff of over 400 generates annual sales of about € 75 million. Important product lines range from control cables, LSC, the energy-efficient wiring system for switch cabinets, interface and suppression technology, power supply and field bus technology to ethernet-networked controllers.
Sample LUTZE Part Numbers: